La Paloma Academy’s Lakeside campus is seeking 1st-5th grade teachers for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year. We have a family environment and treat our teachers with respect. Competitive wages.
La Paloma Academy Lakeside is a charter school located at 8140 E. Golf Links Road in Tucson. Call the office at (520) 733-7373 to arrange a visit and take a tour of the school. The campus is amazing, and our enrollment continues to grow.
We are looking for energetic and dedicated teachers to join us in our dynamic work environment, serving the community’s youth. Subjects include math, language arts, social studies, science, and more.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- Applicants need to be highly qualified as defined by the State of Arizona, certified is a plus
- SEI requirements: applicants need to provide proof of their 90 credit hours required for SEI Endorsement
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to work 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
If you would like to apply for a position at La Paloma, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.