La Paloma Academy’s Lakeside campus is seeking a highly qualified/certified 2nd grade teacher for the 2020-2021 academic year.
La Paloma Academy Lakeside is a charter school located at 8140 E. Golf Links Road in Tucson. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school. The campus is amazing, and our enrollment continues to grow.
We are looking for an energetic and dedicated individual to join us in this dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- K-8 teaching certificate (from any state) OR Highly Qualified as defined by the state of Arizona
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Able to work 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (NOT required):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after school student offerings, or by the sponsoring of after school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
If you would like to apply for a position at La Paloma, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.