We are currently hiring a highly qualified/certified 2nd grade teacher for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year.
La Paloma Academy Central is a charter school located 2050 N. Wilmot Road in Tucson. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school. The campus is amazing, and our enrollment continues to grow.
We are looking for an energetic and dedicated individual to join us in this dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth.
- Complete employment application, below
- K-8 teachers need to be highly qualified/certified as defined by the State of Arizona
- SEI requirements: K-8 teachers need to provide proof of their 90 credit hours required for SEI Endorsement
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Able to work 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
Competitive pay and excellent benefits available.
If you would like to apply for a position at La Paloma, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.