La Paloma Academy’s Lakeside campus has immediate openings for after-school teachers to work part-time, from 3-6 p.m., for the current school year. We have a family environment and treat our teachers with respect. Competitive wages.
We are looking for energetic and dedicated individuals to join us in our dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth. Our campus is located at 8140 E. Golf Links Road. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school.
- K-8 teachers need to be highly-qualified as defined by the State of Arizona, certified is a plus
- SEI requirements: K-8 teachers need to provide proof of their 90 credit hours required for SEI Endorsement
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to work 3-6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
If you would like to apply for a position at La Paloma, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.