La Paloma Academy’s Lakeside campus is seeking an energetic and dedicated Information Technology Coordinator for the 2019-2020 school year. We are looking for candidates to be a part of our dynamic work environment, serving the community’s youth.
La Paloma Academy Lakeside is a charter school located at 8140 E. Golf Links Road in Tucson. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school. The campus is amazing, and our enrollment continues to grow.
We are looking for an IT Coordinator to support and resolve issues in critical school systems, while working to continually promote a safe and efficient learning environment for students, faculty and staff.
- Ensure all district technology devices are up to date and protected.
- Ability to troubleshoot network and computer problems using command line tools, DHCP and DNS.
- Working knowledge of remote server administration tools (RSAT).
- Installation and troubleshooting experience with network printers and print servers.
- Manage inventory and keep IDFs and MDFs organized.
- Troubleshooting experience with VOIP phones, fax machines and other devices.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suites.
- Be able to diagnose slowness or other computer issues related to PUAs, malware, viruses and other potential causes.
- Knowledge of structured cabling systems. Ability to terminate and diagnose cabling problems
- An associate degree in an IT related field of study or two years of IT field experience is required. CompTIA certifications such as A+ or Network + is a plus.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with teachers, administration, and staff.
- Experience with sensitive and confidential documents and information.
- Must pass a fingerprint and background check.
- A valid Arizona state driver’s license is required.
Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Work a flexible schedule to accomplish the duties of the position.
- Prioritize network support needs and accomplish the work in a timely manner.
- Inform staff and technicians about hardware/software issues in non-technical terms as needed.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality with school district records and technology data.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and move 25 lbs.
If you would like to apply for a position at La Paloma, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.