La Paloma Academy’s South campus is seeking highly qualified, certified K-8 teachers for the 2020-2021 school year.
La Paloma Academy South is a charter school located at 5660 S. 12th Ave., in Tucson. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school. The campus is amazing, and our enrollment continues to grow.
We are looking for energetic and dedicated K-8 teachers to join us in our dynamic work environment, with a passion for serving the south side community’s youth. Subjects include math, language arts, social studies, science, and more.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Passionate about helping our south Tucson youth to succeed
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to work 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Spanish/English bilingual
- Experience working in the charter school sector
La Paloma offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, so apply today!
If you would like to apply for a position at La Paloma, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.