La Paloma Academy’s Lakeside campus is seeking a qualified/certified Middle School Writing Teacher for the 2021-2022 school year. We have a family environment, treat our teachers with respect, and offer competitive wages.
La Paloma Academy Lakeside is a charter school located at 8140 E. Golf Links Road in Tucson. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school. The campus is amazing, and our enrollment continues to grow.
We are looking for an energetic and dedicated social studies teacher to join us in our dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Complete employment application
- Teachers need to be highly qualified/certified as defined by the State of Arizona
- SEI requirements: middle school teachers need to provide proof of their 90 credit hours required for SEI Endorsement
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Able to work 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (NOT required):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school student offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
If you would like to apply for a position at La Paloma, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.