La Paloma Academy – Central Campus is looking for energetic and dedicated individuals to join our team for the upcoming 2021/2022 school year. We serve kindergarten through 8th grade students at our family oriented campus at 2050 N. Wilmot Rd. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school.
Positions are available in all grade levels and may include some crosswalk responsibilities.
Aide/Monitor hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. with the exception of Wednesday which would be 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.. After-school hours are Monday through Friday 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. with the exception of Wednesdays which would be 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Desire and enthusiasm to work with children.
- Applicants must have/or the ability to obtain a current IVP fingerprint card.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress.
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, and ideas to our school.
Job Type: Part-Time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- One location
If you would like to apply for a position at La Paloma, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.