We are hiring teacher aides/monitors for the current 2023-2024 school year. Aide/Monitors support classroom teachers and the campus community by helping provide supervision during lunch and recess and preparing resources for classroom teachers throughout the day.
La Paloma Academy Central is a charter school located at 2050 N. Wilmot Road in Tucson. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school. The campus is amazing, and our enrollment continues to grow.
We are looking for an energetic and dedicated individual to join us in our dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicants must possess a high school diploma or have earned a GED
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Able to work 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and 8:00 a.m.-11:00 am. Wednesdays
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (NOT required):
- Track record of past work experience with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas to the school
Competitive pay. $14.35 starting hourly wage and excellent benefits available.
If you would like to apply for a position at La Paloma, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.