La Paloma Academy – Central Campus is hiring a front desk staff member at our K-8 charter school for the 2022-2023 school year.
We have a family environment and treat our teachers with great respect. We are currently interviewing, so do not hesitate! You can visit our website to learn more about our school: www.lpacentral.org.
If you are interested in this exciting job, come to our school at 2050 N. Wilmot Rd. (or visit our website www.lpacentral.org) to fill out an application. The campus is amazing, and our enrollment continues to grow.
We are looking for an energetic and dedicated individual to join us in our dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth. College degree preferred. Key attributes include being: energetic, responsible, caring, and a great team player. Applicants should have experience working with children between the ages of 5-18, have administrative assistant or customer service experience, and must possess a current Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- Applicants need to be highly qualified/certified as defined by the State of Arizona
- Applicants should have relevant experience
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to work 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
- Associates Degree
ALSO DESIRED (not required):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school student offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
If you would like to apply for a position at La Paloma, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.