We are hiring K-8 After-School Teachers for the 2022-2023 school year. We are looking for energetic and dedicated teachers to join us in this dynamic work environment, with extended learning opportunities with students.
We have a family environment and treat our team with respect. The campus is amazing and our enrollment continues to grow. Work in a fun and friendly environment while serving our community’s youth. Great job for college students!
La Paloma Academy (Central Campus) is located at 2050 N Wilmot Rd. in Tucson. The office is open M-F from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Starting pay is starting at $13.50/hour, depending on experience. Applicants must have a current AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card. Must be willing to work the following hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 3p.m. – 6p.m. and Wednesday 11a.m. – 6p.m. with the possibility of early release at 5 p.m.
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card- Charter School Instructor
- High School Diploma
- Strong communication skills
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
ALSO DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Salary: From $13.50 an hour
- Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
If you would like to apply for a position at La Paloma, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.