We are hiring a qualified Speech Language Pathologist for the 2023-2024 school year. We are looking for candidates who are ready to join our great team and will continue to help us grow. We have a family environment and treat our team with respect.
La Paloma Academy Central is a charter school located at 2050 N. Wilmot Road in Tucson. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school. The campus is amazing, and our enrollment continues to grow. The office is open M-F from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The campus is amazing and our enrollment continues to grow. We are looking for energetic and dedicated teachers to join us in this dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- Applicants need to be a certified SLPA as defined by the State of Arizona
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to work 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas and time to the school in the form of after-school student offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000 – $80,000 DOE
If you would like to apply for a position at La Paloma, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.