We are hiring a positive, enthusiastic 2nd & 3rd Grade Teaching Assistant for the 2022-2023 school year.
Must have a valid IVP fingerprint card; past experience with a range of ages of children preferred. Job responsibilities include helping the teachers with small group work, assisting with PE classes, and helping with the after-school program.
La Paloma Academy (Lakeside Campus) is located at 8140 E. Golf Links Rd. in Tucson. The office is open M-F from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The campus is amazing and our enrollment continues to grow. We are looking for energetic and dedicated teachers to join us in this dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth.
Starting pay is starting at $14.00/hour, depending on experience. Applicants must have experience working with children between the ages of 5-16, and must have a current AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card. Must be willing to work the following hours: M-F 8:30a.m. – 5:00p.m.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
ALSO DESIRED (Not Required):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school student offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Starting at $14.00/hr
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card (Required)
Work Location: One location
If you would like to apply for a position at La Paloma, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.