We are hiring K-8 After-School Teachers for the 2022-2023 school year. We are looking for candidates who are ready to join our great team and will continue to help us grow. We have a family environment and treat our team with respect.
La Paloma Academy (Lakeside Campus) is located at 8140 E. Golf Links Rd. in Tucson. The office is open M-F from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The campus is amazing and our enrollment continues to grow. We are looking for energetic and dedicated teachers to join us in this dynamic work environment, with extended learning opportunities with students. Work in a fun and friendly environment while serving our community’s youth. Great job for college students!
Starting pay is starting at $13.50/hour, depending on experience. Applicants must have experience working with children between the ages of 5-16, and must have a current AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card. Must be willing to work the following hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 3p.m. – 6p.m. and Wednesday 11a.m. – 6p.m.
- K-8 teachers need to be highly-qualified as defined by the State of Arizona, certified is a plus
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- High School Diploma
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
If you would like to apply for a position at La Paloma, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.