We are hiring a Middle School Math & Science Teacher at La Paloma Academy – Marana Campus for the 2022-2023 school year. We have a family environment and treat our teachers with respect. We offer competitive wages and a $2,000 signing bonus.
La Paloma Academy (Marana Campus) is located at 13644 N Sandario Rd. in Tucson. The office is open M-F from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The campus is amazing and our enrollment continues to grow. We are looking for energetic and dedicated teachers to join us in this dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong communication skills
- Self directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Able to work 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after school student offerings, or by the sponsoring of after school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000 with $2,000 signing bonus
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
If you would like to apply for a position at La Paloma, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.