We are hiring a 3rd Grade Teacher for the 2023-2024 school year. We have a family environment and treat our teachers with respect. Competitive wages.
La Paloma Academy South is a charter school located at 5660 South 12th Avenue in Tucson. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school. The campus is amazing, and our enrollment continues to grow.
We are looking for an energetic and dedicated teacher to join us in our dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- English/Spanish bilingual is a plus
- Teachers need to be highly qualified/certified as defined by the state of Arizona
- SEI requirements: Teachers need to provide proof of their 45 credit hours required for SEI Endorsement
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to work 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
La Paloma Academy offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, so apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,225 and up DOE
If you would like to apply for a position at La Paloma, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.