- This event has passed.
February 11 - February 15
Spirit Week at La Paloma South will be February 11-15. The following schedule shows the different ways in which students can put their school spirit on display:
- Monday – Crazy Pillar Day: Dress as your favorite pillar, head to toe.
Trustworthy – Blue | Respect – Yellow Responsibility -Green | Fairness – Orange Caring – Red | Citizenship – Purple
- Tuesday – Workout Day: Wear your workout gear.
- Wednesday – Encouragement Day: To spread some school cheer, wear a white shirt and bring a marker to school. Throughout the day, students can write encouraging notes on each other’s shirts, making a great keepsake.
- Thursday – Scrabble Day: Everyone picks a letter to wear for the day, and all day long, students can create words and sentences.
- Friday – Athletes vs. Mathletes: Dress up as an athlete (anything sporty) or mathlete (anything nerdy).
Students not abiding by the above dress code must be in uniform.