We are hiring after-school teachers to work part-time, from 3-6 p.m., for the 2023-2024 school year.
We are looking for energetic and dedicated individuals to join us in our dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth. La Paloma Academy Central is a charter school located at 2050 N. Wilmot Road in Tucson. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicants must possess a high school diploma or have earned a GED
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to work 3-6 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Wednesdays
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED):
- Track record of past work experience with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
Starting pay is $14.25 per hour.
If you would like to apply for a position at La Paloma, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.